A Valuable Company
Healthcare Executives Network has been valuable for my company - Healthcare Marketing Center of Excellence - to engage top healthcare industry leaders in discussions concerning the business of medicine. This is one of the few groups that are managed very well and that add value to its members.
Healthcare Marketing Center of Excellence
The Most Connected Network
Healthcare Executives Network was able to connect our organization with prospects that offer services and solutions to the healthcare executives we work with at our Summits. They are the most connected network out there and have an audience that is proactive with the information shared with them. If you’re looking for the best lead generation, don’t look beyond HEN.
Marcus Evans- Summits Division
Healthcare Executives Network (HExN) – 300,000 members and counting
- RT @tamaradull: “Whether the condition is caused by old age or disability, an exoskeleton can vastly improve...quality of life. ” https://t…
- RT @timblake1978: "Patients suffering from too much medicine, peak health bodies say"... https://t.co/3fPncBzobD
- RT @TinctureHealth: What are you dying to redesign about #healthcare? Here is @kimbbellard 's list. https://t.co/6ypQ719y0s
- Health Insurers Get More Time to Calculate Increases for 2018 https://t.co/0uwHjuJqpb
- VentureMed Group Raises $15 Million Series B Equity Financing https://t.co/MCHmVfinSi
- #CMS cancels two mandatory pay models and scales back a third https://t.co/e9vsuxOr5T
- RT @RTilleyMDMBA: "Telemedicine is not about technology" https://t.co/pCo5lawCql on @LinkedIn
- RT @HExNTech: APPLE PATENTS MULTI-PARAMETER PHONE HEALTH TRACKING. #digitalhealth + #neurotech https://t.co/Lf38xmRwa3
- RT @HExNTech: Venture capitalist wages war against Parkinson's, searches for miracle after his own diagnosis https://t.co/jTGIrHfBi9