Null

Opioid Abuse – Financial Realignment May Be The Answer

The primary discussion board for the largest social media healthcare network in existence.

Opioid Abuse – Financial Realignment May Be The Answer

Postby TimFoley » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:33 pm

The following is an excerpt of an article from the homepage.  Read Full Article

Opioid abuse is a complex problem with tragic and staggering consequences. It has recently gained prominence because of federal and state initiatives, as well as increased coverage by the media.
I write this post because I tried to make sense of the various reports I read, and realized that it may be necessary to take a more holistic view of the problem for a meaningful result to be achieved.
By way of introduction, I feel duty bound to point out that because I am not a doctor there may be certain gaps in the analysis.
That said, the basic starting point and most relevant question is why the United States prescribes more opiate drugs on a per capita basis than any other nation in the world. The United States makes up only 4.6 percent of the world\’s population, but consumes 80 percent of its opioids and 99 percent of the world\’s hydrocodone (the ...
TimFoley

Re: Opioid Abuse – Financial Realignment May Be The Answer

Postby rahtulsa » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:52 pm

Tim...It would sound flip to say we have the answer...but we do. Opioids, for the most part, are prescribed for pain. At GnuPharma, we have deeply studied and heavily researched something every mammal has, called your endocannabinoid system (ECS). It was named after cannabis in a similar way that your endorphin system was named for morphine. This system completely manages and regulates the human pain response. Further, by GnuPharma's theory, we can manipulate the ECS by virtue of simple and benign herbs. We have been in testing and sampling with a pain product called GnuRelief for about 6 months now. We have very strong data that indicates 1) our theory is valid 2) our method of getting pain works 3) we can effect the ECS with simple and benign herbs and cause effects that are dramatic and medically relevant.

In general testing our pain product (GnuRelief) is consistently dropping pain by at least 2 levels on a 10 point scale. We can formulate a special formula (called Grettel after the first subject) which will get most to a 0. Would be happy to send you some of our general if of interest...just send me your addy.

Bottom line is this...medicine is about to change dramatically. It may be us, or it may be a whole suite of "us"'s that hit the market together with the same message...but make no mistake..the ECS is the future of medicine and we are well on our way to having it figured out!
rahtulsa

Re: Opioid Abuse – Financial Realignment May Be The Answer

Postby Gerena_32 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:40 am

My own cousin was addicted to opiate and he had to leave her job because of that. At the opiate detox norfolk treatment center we took him for proper treatment and now he has been living a normal life and does regular yoga for healthy life.
Gerena_32

Return to Healthcare Executives Network Discussions