This page is for our business partners to easily make prearranged payments.
This policy covers how we use your payment information. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your information.
Any payment information received will only be used to fulfill said payment. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
We offer 100% refunds for services not met. We want satisfied customers.
Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
Please contact us:
Use the Contact page and choose “Refund” from the “Reason” dropdown box.
Send your written refund requests by first class postal mail to:
Healthcare Executives Network LLC
Attn: Refunds Department
21 Denherder Drive
Somerset, NJ 08873
304-802-4HEN (304 802-4436)
Healthcare Executives Network (HExN) – 300,000 members and counting
- RT @tamaradull: “Whether the condition is caused by old age or disability, an exoskeleton can vastly improve...quality of life. ” https://t…
- RT @timblake1978: "Patients suffering from too much medicine, peak health bodies say"... https://t.co/3fPncBzobD
- RT @TinctureHealth: What are you dying to redesign about #healthcare? Here is @kimbbellard 's list. https://t.co/6ypQ719y0s
- Health Insurers Get More Time to Calculate Increases for 2018 https://t.co/0uwHjuJqpb
- VentureMed Group Raises $15 Million Series B Equity Financing https://t.co/MCHmVfinSi
- #CMS cancels two mandatory pay models and scales back a third https://t.co/e9vsuxOr5T
- RT @RTilleyMDMBA: "Telemedicine is not about technology" https://t.co/pCo5lawCql on @LinkedIn
- RT @HExNTech: APPLE PATENTS MULTI-PARAMETER PHONE HEALTH TRACKING. #digitalhealth + #neurotech https://t.co/Lf38xmRwa3
- RT @HExNTech: Venture capitalist wages war against Parkinson's, searches for miracle after his own diagnosis https://t.co/jTGIrHfBi9